The Wounded Blue Foundation is a non-profit foundation supporting former and current law enforcement officers in distress and their families.
America’s Keepers donates 10% of every sale to The Wounded Blue.
Co-Founder Randy Sutton started The Wounded Blue.
Co-Founder Ray Dietrich is on the Advisory Board of The Wounded Blue.
The mission of The Wounded Blue is to:
- Provide trained and caring Peer Support to injured and disabled officers and their families
- Assist Law Enforcement Officers who are injured physically and psychologically to obtain the treatment and medical/financial benefits they are entitled to when they suffer line-of-duty injuries
- Provide financial assistance as needed on a temporary basis
- Advocate for stronger protections under state and federal law
- Provide emergency funds to injured officers when circumstances dictate the need
- Advocate for the positive public perception of law enforcement
We encourage you to check out this foundation! Go here: TheWoundedBlue.org